Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temps are not re-equipping for some fights.

Started by Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

44 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
HEY STAFF LOOK AT ALL THE NS HERE TO TROLL MY BUG REPORT!!!!

Anyone wanna actually handle the report? Since I've been for over 12 hours been trying to get NS trolls out of this post. But they keep swarming it like bees.... Yet no staff member wants to step up to the plate to just delete them to clear up the bug at hand.

Class act NS. As Always.
Nobody [237547]
I've also had this bug, I believe I got it mostly when having two tabs of the items page open, but I could be remembering wrong.
Grif [882958]
I'm just going to lock this nonsense for now CJ can assign/unlock as he sees fit.

I'd strongly suggest you all stop spamming/trolling like a bunch of children before it clutters up the bug forum
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This has been reported before over here. But Pavel couldn't find anything related to the issue. If you are able to replicate this consistently, perhaps it is worth revisiting the issue.

I will assign this to Pavel.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: Auto equip for temps are bugging out

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
For this screenshot in particular, the issue seems to be true. As I have the prior log of equipping a temp, a few attacks after that and in THIS particular attack, no temporary item was used and I don't see anything equipped either.
23:52:33 - 17/05/22 Ohadik used 25 energy attacking ametropia and hospitalized them [view]
23:45:53 - 17/05/22 Ohadik used 25 energy attacking xxxx but lost going to hospital for 0h 21m
23:44:31 - 17/05/22 Ohadik used 25 energy attacking xxxx and hospitalized them
23:43:14 - 17/05/22 Ohadik unequipped a Plastic Sword
23:43:14 - 17/05/22 Ohadik equipped a Handbag
23:42:57 - 17/05/22 Ohadik used 25 energy attacking xxxx and hospitalized them
22:41:26 - 17/05/22 Ohadik used 25 energy attacking xxxx and hospitalized them
22:39:55 - 17/05/22 Ohadik equipped a Flash Grenade
Another indicator of the issue is that OP has two back to back logs of equipping the same temporary item, which should never be possible without there being an unequip log to go along with it?
12:32:10 - 18/05/22 Ohadik equipped a Flash Grenade
12:13:36 - 18/05/22 Ohadik equipped a Flash Grenade

Mentions: ametropia [1784533] · Ohadik [424017]

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Thank you CloudJumper. If Pavel would like to message me directly, I would be happy to help. Tho I doubt I would be much.

But it's happening A LOT to me, and not others.... so it could be account related?

I was actually particular server you are connected to related... I have no clue.
TravesTy [2623578]
idk if you checked this already (in which case ignore it) but is it possible those 2 logs were because he had re-equip settings off? and switched them back on after wards, cause iirc if i take re-equip settings off it wont give an unequip log if i use temp in a battle
TravesTy [2623578]
omg read the full post before responding next time i was talking about the 2 flash granade logs CJ had found, not the general post you were making, that wasn't in your original post was it?


aRe tHeSe PeOpLe SeRiOuS?!