Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Streaming Torn

Started by Famol [2479774] on in General Discussion.

104 replies · 3.9k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
105
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Famol [2479774]
Would you watch a Torn stream?

Would you stream Torn if people watched you?

*Streams Snipers Intensifying*

Which player would you watch, for what reason?

I would probably watch a raid on BodyBagger.
And gambling with Evil-Duck
Krastinov [1542326]
All day long mate.

I could stream how i browse forums and make my memes. I am sure everyone in torn will view me.

I smell the scent of total stardom.... Oh hang on i just farted, sry :/
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Randos would probably watch it if you put ASMR in the title. Some people like the sound of aimlessly mouse clicking, rage-typing and scrolling for hours at a time...
Beerstein [1322136]
What is this VR Torn streaming? I'd totally watch that too! Imagine some idiot fumbling around in VR during a ranked war surrounded by browser windows and some questionable material in the background.