Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Glitter Bomb!

Started by WildHare [2173250] on in General Discussion.

56 replies · 3.12k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

CockyNudist [2209950]
It should reduce the stealth and happiness of attackers who have recently purchased something from your bazaar. Damn porch thieves.
-Castiel [494682]
My theory, it is packaged into a parcel (can be disguised like sed) when it opens goes off. Probably no hospital time, but when people attack you for 24 hours you will be surrounded by glitter similar to the party poper.
coverton [2051990]
I have it on good authority that the glitter bomb mechanic is to tag anyone who goes to the strip club behind their significant other's back.

The name Glitter Bomb was settled on as the initial name of Stripper Herpes was seen to be too risqué, or at least that's what was said behind closed doors. The actual reason was that it hit too close to home for Ched as he has taken a side hustle as a dancer, a dancer for money, he will do whatever you want him to do.
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
My bet is it goes off covering the screen in glitter and confetti the first time you open crimes after the update releases
shortly before the servers crash, they have to rollback and crimes has to be rereleased Soontm
DrZed [237786]
It is probably like toilet paper or dog excrement that you can put in a package. Where you open the package and lose some ahappiness but that is a lot like a horse head. though.

But who knows when that will be.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
I've no idea what it will do.

But I suggest they spend dev time, then testing time, then save it, and release it next year on June 1 when pride month comes around again.
SirEdge [2609907]
I admit I totally missed glitter bomb, but came to see what folks thought Al's Bunker is. Think it is a new variation on the tokens shop for dog tags?
Nurse-Alice [2063553]
Not sure how well it would work here but IRL glitter bombs are THE BEST! I'm still finding glitter from one I received 18 months ago and I know the chick I sent one too will never escape the craft herpes (silk microfine glitter FTW)