Yeaha
[CLOSED FOR NOW]
Started by -Hoplon- [2685348] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Sorry I'm late I caught the lfu. I'll try to finish the list once I'm better
Give me one please
yes please
free upkeep ? SHEESH
I'm trying to raise 75 mill to get an airstrip for my PI, any money would be appreciated, thanks
Sorry it took so long, I was indisposed due to flu and fever and such nastiness.
| 15:49:18 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to Sawyerferoro | |||||||
| 15:49:01 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to Gabi | |||||||
| 15:48:44 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to RinnX | |||||||
| 15:48:18 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to Gilgafer | |||||||
| 15:47:48 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to DeMe123 | |||||||
| 15:47:01 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to Adjnor | |||||||
| 15:46:46 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to nottellingyou | |||||||
| 15:46:27 - 07/06/22 | You sent $600,000 to Per5eus with the message: Sorry, your friend hasn't been online in 7 days. So I'll leave his share with you :) | |||||||
| 15:45:03 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to Nooooisy | |||||||
| 15:44:48 - 07/06/22 | You sent $300,000 to BillyDeathwish | |||||||
|
Mentions: Adjnor [2753920] · BillyDeathwish [1586821] · DasRallum [2752983] · DeMe123 [2771572] · Gabi [2083525] · Gilgafer [2593205] · Netcurry [2312179] · Nooooisy [2613466] · nottellingyou [2761663] · Per5eus [2675693] · RinnX [2752990] · Sawyerferoro [2685365] · SmackMiller [2751396] · var [2621231]
May everything be well with you :)
300k pls, hope u get better soon
Thanks for the money but I think someone is targeting this board, just got mugged
EDIT: they had an ArmaLite M-15A4, if you got mugged with this post here
EDIT: they had an ArmaLite M-15A4, if you got mugged with this post here
300k sounds nice
send in ur own time :D and May u hav a prosperous rise and time here :)
Hi I would really appreciate it. Thanks ?
I get by with a little help (money) from my friends.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bfb73365acc1679a7d529d97eaa3dc32
Yeah, the guys name is Dwhite410
Yeah, the guys name is Dwhite410
Thanks, knew they couldn't keep stealth with those weapons
this the passive income everyone's talking about?
Well, no. When people talk about passive income I think they are referring to bank investments. I hope I'm correct.
That'd be great! xD