Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED FOR NOW]

Started by -Hoplon- [2685348] on in Fun & Games.

282 replies · 1.37k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-Hoplon- [2685348]
Sorry it took so long, I was indisposed due to flu and fever and such nastiness.
15:49:18 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to Sawyerferoro
15:49:01 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to Gabi
15:48:44 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to RinnX
15:48:18 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to Gilgafer
15:47:48 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to DeMe123
15:47:01 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to Adjnor
15:46:46 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to nottellingyou
15:46:27 - 07/06/22You sent $600,000 to Per5eus with the message: Sorry, your friend hasn't been online in 7 days. So I'll leave his share with you :)
15:45:03 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to Nooooisy
15:44:48 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to BillyDeathwish
15:44:16 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to SmackMiller
15:43:49 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to DasRallum with the message: Sorry For lateness, I caught the flu.
15:43:05 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to Netcurry
15:42:09 - 07/06/22You sent $300,000 to var

Mentions: Adjnor [2753920] · BillyDeathwish [1586821] · DasRallum [2752983] · DeMe123 [2771572] · Gabi [2083525] · Gilgafer [2593205] · Netcurry [2312179] · Nooooisy [2613466] · nottellingyou [2761663] · Per5eus [2675693] · RinnX [2752990] · Sawyerferoro [2685365] · SmackMiller [2751396] · var [2621231]

DeMe123 [2771572]
Thanks for the money but I think someone is targeting this board, just got mugged
EDIT: they had an ArmaLite M-15A4, if you got mugged with this post here
Per5eus [2675693]
Well, no. When people talk about passive income I think they are referring to bank investments. I hope I'm correct.