Hi everyone!
TornCon is less than 2 months away, and deadlines are fast approaching!
Discounted rates on hotel rooms are available until July 8, 2022. To reserve your room, click HERE.
If you are planning on attending the dinner HERE, I have six spots not spoken for at this time. To reserve your seat, contact 0rganicMechanic [2504109]. Due to the space, limited seating is available and they are open at a first paid, first served basis.
Please join the discord for real time updates by clicking HERE. I will be posting the final menus and our itinerary there for those who confirm their attendance. Prefer not to engage in discord? No problem. I may call you a Boomer, but I'll definitely keep you updated with the details if you are confirmed as attending.
News article with details on the event can be seen HERE.
Have questions? Recommendations? Feel free to contact me by mail, DM or discord.
All the best,
Evaline
TornCon is less than 2 months away, and deadlines are fast approaching!
Discounted rates on hotel rooms are available until July 8, 2022. To reserve your room, click HERE.
If you are planning on attending the dinner HERE, I have six spots not spoken for at this time. To reserve your seat, contact 0rganicMechanic [2504109]. Due to the space, limited seating is available and they are open at a first paid, first served basis.
Please join the discord for real time updates by clicking HERE. I will be posting the final menus and our itinerary there for those who confirm their attendance. Prefer not to engage in discord? No problem. I may call you a Boomer, but I'll definitely keep you updated with the details if you are confirmed as attending.
News article with details on the event can be seen HERE.
Have questions? Recommendations? Feel free to contact me by mail, DM or discord.
All the best,
Evaline
Mentions: 0rganicMechanic [2504109]