Hello there, anyone here enjoys trading NFT's , just curious to meet people who share the same likes
Nft
Started by Shaktarin [2770727] on in Politics & Law.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ripley [2180244]
· 5 likes ·
YouTube video YQ_xWvX1n9g
I don't think anyone likes NFTs. I think they are pretty universally hated.
The only good thing about NFTs is that they can sometimes be used to fund artists. By and large they're just an extension of the cancerous crypto ecosystem.
I respect your opinion
My son still collects them on VeVe. Mostly the comics.
I used to do it with him, til I got it in my head that I'd rather have the original art instead from comic artists I liked.
I used to do it with him, til I got it in my head that I'd rather have the original art instead from comic artists I liked.
This guy knew what he was doing, posting this in P&L.
If I could get one really cheap for like a 1$, then yes. Otherwise I dont seem them as useful investments until the price of minting comes down - which means ETH is out of the question. Probably would do it with Cardano.
I mostly just hodl and accumulate when I can, but can buy only very little amounts - and that was before gas prices killed my overall budget.
I mostly just hodl and accumulate when I can, but can buy only very little amounts - and that was before gas prices killed my overall budget.
Saldy i don't have any venture that needs money laundering at the moment, as such i have no use or need for NFT's.
Unlike cripto's where you can ride the waves, NFT's are pretty pointless unless you have specific needs as per the phrase above.
Unlike cripto's where you can ride the waves, NFT's are pretty pointless unless you have specific needs as per the phrase above.