Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nft

Started by Shaktarin [2770727] on in Politics & Law.

10 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

mrnoob2 [2770824]
The only good thing about NFTs is that they can sometimes be used to fund artists. By and large they're just an extension of the cancerous crypto ecosystem.
-El- [463504]
My son still collects them on VeVe. Mostly the comics.

I used to do it with him, til I got it in my head that I'd rather have the original art instead from comic artists I liked.
ARMENIA4EVER [1955095]
If I could get one really cheap for like a 1$, then yes. Otherwise I dont seem them as useful investments until the price of minting comes down - which means ETH is out of the question. Probably would do it with Cardano.

I mostly just hodl and accumulate when I can, but can buy only very little amounts - and that was before gas prices killed my overall budget.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Saldy i don't have any venture that needs money laundering at the moment, as such i have no use or need for NFT's.

Unlike cripto's where you can ride the waves, NFT's are pretty pointless unless you have specific needs as per the phrase above.