Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What is his problem?

Started by JakeNoStateFarm [2763795] on in General Discussion.

50 replies · 2.14k views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

OneTwistedKid [1534025] ×1 JakeNoStateFarm [2763795] ×1

JakeNoStateFarm [2763795]
So I'm buying guns from OneTwistedKid's bazaar, & then this - OneTwistedKid refused to sell to you.
So then I messaged him:

JakeNoStateFarm:
Why'd you blacklist me?
JakeNoStateFarm: I don't understand, is there like an unspoken limit for items in your store?
OneTwistedKid: There is a message posted in my bazaar
JakeNoStateFarm: I don't see one?
OneTwistedKid: At the very top
JakeNoStateFarm: "You are viewing (ur name's) bazaar
OneTwistedKid: Oh well guess you can't read
OneTwistedKid: Try reading it all one day
JakeNoStateFarm: I don't see a message posted at all tho
OneTwistedKid: Then you are blind
OneTwistedKid: Not my problem
JakeNoStateFarm: Bruh you got discord
JakeNoStateFarm: I can show you
OneTwistedKid: Not for you
OneTwistedKid: I don't care if you do
OneTwistedKid: I could show you here
OneTwistedKid: But I can't be bothered
JakeNoStateFarm: What's the issue bruv?
User has blocked you.
Last message: 01:57:07 - 09/06/22 TCT

Does anyone else see the message? Or know what his issue is?

I as TheUltimateSalt said didn't have signatures on, but still a shitty move imo

Mentions: JakeNoStateFarm [2763795] · OneTwistedKid [1534025]

TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
Go to your settings, and navigate to "Profile Signature"

[image: i.imgur.com]

There's a little checkbox that allows you to see signatures of bazaars and profiles which is what he is referring to.
[image: i.imgur.com]

In his bazaar it reads this:
"If you are repeatedly buying the items I use to keep my bazaar listed, then be prepared to be blacklisted."

[image: i.imgur.com]

It's a feature that is off by default, and a lot of newer players, or maybe even long term players don't know about it for the longest time. I also do recommend turning on forum signatures so you can see some cool ones as well :)
gat [2600663]
I can understand that the seller is angry because of the misunderstanding that the buyer saw his notice signature. And maybe the seller was having a bad day. But I think the seller should learn how to solve the customer's problem, not like that:

"Oh well guess you can't read"
"Try reading it all one day"
"Then you are blind"
"Not my problem"


Many cutomers ask about my service process, which I think I made clear in my thread. And I'm always ready to explain again and wonder if I've made it really clear on my thread. We should treat the customer as if we are that customer.
4Am [2318684]
i see what he wants and it makes sense

What im confused on is what exactly i cant buy from him. He has alot fo armas list so that means you cant buy any of them ?
0rganicMechanic [2504109] Reporter
Just don't buy the one(s) that have the lowest price as that's what keeps his bazaar listed.

*Edit*

Koota_Kootz disliked your post

Hope your day gets better and nobody else triggers you by simply answering a question!
Hopslam [795412]
Is that really off by default? Seems like it would make more sense to be on default and have people turn off if wanted.
bzimor [2658357]
Just turned forum signature on and understood why some guys are trying to post on every thread, lol. It is kinda advertisement.
5wan [2740387]
Theres items your not meant to buy listed for sale!?

+ Collette disliked your post. You dislike this is something I didn't know or you dislike the power ranger reference from the 90s?

[image: media1.giphy.com]
advert [2267832]
buying stuffz is a form of art… if you find yourself blacklisted, never fret! Simply move on to the next bazaar, and give him/her your business :)

people will blacklist you for the smallest of reasons, it’s really nothing to cry about, just another gameplay mechanic, is all