Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pride Month Poll

Started by Fly-G6 [2772792] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Defectus [2549859]
So you spread negativity by downvoting people supporting Pride in the main thread and then you go about making another thread ''in the light of Pride Month''? piss off dude
5wan [2740387]
I don't know what the details of the poll, I'll say as I found Torn it could help you.

Torn is a community.
Torn has its culture.
Torn is an asylum.