20 replies · 803 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Andyman[471591]
· 6 likes · Excellent find, I personally wouldn't part ways with this for less than $10b if I were in your shoes. It's one of the best orange rifle bases you can find, you got a great roll on the damage x accuracy, …
Khal[2595709]
· 5 likes · Hmm, looks like trash. I'll offer 400k which is a bit over market price
QingShanKing[2588708]
· 4 likes · He only buy one medium cache from my bazaar and get this nice SA-80! Buy my cache! Now!
Excellent find, I personally wouldn't part ways with this for less than $10b if I were in your shoes. It's one of the best orange rifle bases you can find, you got a great roll on the damage x accuracy, and 38% is a very high roll % on a stat you typically want to lower. (Defense)