Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cache addiction.

Started by Freddo [2058023] on in General Discussion.

73 replies · 2.06k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
74
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Freddo [2058023]
[image: media.discordapp.net]


Today marks the day I have been 3 days sober and fighting. Many many auctions have past and I have finally said no to more caches, I am onto better things now.

The best pull I got was a Armalite that I had sold for 3.5bn iirc.

Shout out to the RW farmers who have given me all this rocket fuel but CacheSimon is no more.

Have fun to everyone still opening them.


One love
Freddo [2058023]
It was super fun to buy and open but after you open. Sheesh, most of the time I felt like crying.


I were on a dangerous path, spending a shit load on caches, casino and just generally wasting my cash.

I had spoken with a few friends and managed to get back and focused on better things, like using all this cash for stats, stocks and potentially buying a company