[image: media.discordapp.net]
Today marks the day I have been 3 days sober and fighting. Many many auctions have past and I have finally said no to more caches, I am onto better things now.
The best pull I got was a Armalite that I had sold for 3.5bn iirc.
Shout out to the RW farmers who have given me all this rocket fuel but CacheSimon is no more.
Have fun to everyone still opening them.
One love
Today marks the day I have been 3 days sober and fighting. Many many auctions have past and I have finally said no to more caches, I am onto better things now.
The best pull I got was a Armalite that I had sold for 3.5bn iirc.
Shout out to the RW farmers who have given me all this rocket fuel but CacheSimon is no more.
Have fun to everyone still opening them.
One love