Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NS2 vs IBB

Started by Tao [2133339] on in Faction Discussion.

123 replies · 4.36k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Run-Riot [1713552]
I actually think the opposite is true and that lots of people are underestimating IBB!

Blaze is a monster and of course a huge factor but without him their top end outclasses ours pretty comprehensively.
Krastinov [1542326]
If u say so, you know the score better then me 100% no irony.

But ns2 and ibb have one Thing in common. enjoy the war :)
JS_REP [1033180]
Agreed, I was wrong earlier in saying NS2 was going to smoke IBB. After reviewing the rosters, both factions look even and it’s going to be a close war. Apologies to IBB for calling them a retirement faction in other threads as they are bad ass killers.

With that, I’ve got $50M that says NS2 wins. Please quote to confirm bet.