Great! First bet of this thread
NS2 vs IBB
Started by Tao [2133339] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
50m on IBB... Quote etc
booked :D
Can I still get this bet?
sorry too slow, already booked with Pete
50m on NS2 >>> Quote to me
I actually think the opposite is true and that lots of people are underestimating IBB!
Blaze is a monster and of course a huge factor but without him their top end outclasses ours pretty comprehensively.
Blaze is a monster and of course a huge factor but without him their top end outclasses ours pretty comprehensively.
If u say so, you know the score better then me 100% no irony.
But ns2 and ibb have one Thing in common. enjoy the war :)
But ns2 and ibb have one Thing in common. enjoy the war :)
Me 24/7
I'll slap down 50m on IBB.
They've won me money before, let's see if I have to give some of it back haha
They've won me money before, let's see if I have to give some of it back haha
Me me me! Booked
Good luck!
Agreed, I was wrong earlier in saying NS2 was going to smoke IBB. After reviewing the rosters, both factions look even and it’s going to be a close war. Apologies to IBB for calling them a retirement faction in other threads as they are bad ass killers.
With that, I’ve got $50M that says NS2 wins. Please quote to confirm bet.
With that, I’ve got $50M that says NS2 wins. Please quote to confirm bet.
as a former NSer, I think this one's gonna be rough. They're super active and Gratify's scary when she wars. Good luck!
20b on ns2. book me
Does this means that blaze will have access to the Internet while camping?
Gratify is scary regardless. Have you ever heard her scream?
Nonsense!
Grat cannot produce a natural sound more than 30dB.
Grat cannot produce a natural sound more than 30dB.
She used to make us these incredible recordings after wars, it was like ASMR without the horneyness