63 replies · 946 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Xena[2598132]
· 3 likes · I mainly play on mobile, occasionally hop on PC if I need to fiddle with spreadsheets ^.^
Bug[1455582]Committee
· 3 likes · Sure, it does behave a lot like a laptop, even more so if I use the "dex" mode but it's still an android environment. [image: i.imgur.com] Here it is with a phone for scale (in portait mode), it is just …
JussiJernkuuk[1874922]
· 2 likes · Mainly on laptop. I'm sure you can be competitive playing only on mobile though, the kids don't need reading glasses and they probably don't have fat fingers either lol.
Hi, just curious what device you play Torn on (mainly)
Reason for Q. Can u play as competitive on mobile devices as PC ? Discussion; are the Mobile apps as good as they can be, or is there room for improvement. Do you play Desktop version on Mobile?
Post your experince with different devices, which manufacturer you find best, Apple, Samsung etc.
Mobile for regular gym/crime/drugs/stock checking/forums/chatting. Switch up to laptop or desktop for literally anything that requires good timing such as mugging, RW or being a general pest.
Mainly on laptop. I'm sure you can be competitive playing only on mobile though, the kids don't need reading glasses and they probably don't have fat fingers either lol.
I've recently acquired a tablet to replace my PC for day-to-day use, by default it seems to scale up the mobile Torn app to fill a 14.6 inch display.. it looks ridiculous!!
In landscape I can get a desktop view, using a wireless mouse and keyboard case makes it almost behave like a PC. Still some missing behaviours that I would like but it's smooth enough. :)