Hi,
I'm now in a semi-retired status: I joined this game more than 6 years ago and by then I already heard about Crimes 2.0.
I finished all crimes a long time ago and I wonder when Crimes 2.0 will be released.
In the patch list I still read:
Alice: Crime writing
It's a lot of writing that is lasting years :-D
crimes 2.0 are a myth they will never happen.
God kills a kitten every time someone mentions the project that shall not be named.
Crimes 2.0
Crimes two
CT
Christmas town
We have had crimes 2.0 beta all along...
Alice writing the great American novel when it comes to crimes 2.0 or Ched got her locked in the basement.
Not sure which one is better...
Alice fell down the rabbit hole and lost her pen...
its just a myth that we are made to believe.
Very Soon™
Well, that's another reset of the timer lol
you wouldn't know crimes 2.0 it goes to another school
Right now it now would be unfair to newer players.
Everyone needs to catch up on your success [all crime merits done] before crmies 2.O can be released.
Well at 1 crime written per week at 6 years you'll be happy to know we would have no less than 312 new crimes coming.
she been doing it since like 2012
cimres 2.0 initially got announced in july 2012 and was said to have been mostly done, needing about half a years work.
I am literally going to be disappointed if crimes 2.0 when and if they ever are released, contain 2 - 3 bullet points of what happened when attempting a crime.
I want a whole page to read in great detail how it went and why.
edit: and hopefully 1000 different crimes not just 30 variations of what we have now.
The dream: Crimes 2.0 comes out next Tuesday and is highly interactive and loads of fun.
The reality: Ched is making a substantial amount of real life money on the game exactly as it is today and has no incentive to risk changing the crimes system.
What do you mean by semi-retired?
All of it should be in VR, Bundled with a Crimes 2.0 NFT which is exclusively given to players who have waited 2+ years for it, the main benefit of the NFT being able to access the Crimes 2.0 Metaverse using the Crimes 2.0 Headset which can stimulate your brain to match the experience of the crimes you're committing, so if you're burning a warehouse you actually feel like it, and if you get burned, well, thats on you.
Down the road when Drugs 2.0 comes out the Crimes 2.0 headset should extend functionality to stimulate drug effects directly into your brain.
For less interesting benefits, The NFT will grant you an appointment based access to Fight Club and will allow you to convert karma into battlestats.
If Crimes 2.0 doesn't bring all of that and more, I am reporting it.
At some point, you have to wonder…. Those Devs are good at milking that pay. I’ve seen 5+ Devs “working” Crimes 2.0 every patch update. Doing that for 10 years… wow I wish I could convince my boss I was was “working” a project for that long and still be employed
In my last job me and another dev worked on a really big functionality that has multi million impact. It had to be finished in 3 months and it was. And I bet my account that crimes 2.0 are not any bigger than that.