Ok so here is how the game works i will say what is happening in my life and you Guys can chose what I do (note that this is not my real life just a story) I will roll a dice to see what happens but you have to pay for each action simply send me the money and tell me what to do and there will aways be a 1 in a 1000 chance of death or worse and the chance goes up as I get old if you kill me you get half of the money I got from the game I will try to get back to you within 24hr
1k for something simple like brush your teeth or read a book or something I do on a normal day(d1000)
10k for something that might make a difference in my life (d500)
100k for something that can harm my life (d100)
1m for something that might kill me (d10)
10m for something that will probably kill me(d3)
Pass time 10k pr day d500
it is currently 5:30 Jan 1 2023
I am 23
I do not have a job
I am kind of chubby
I am single
03:04:04 - 12/07/22 You sent $100,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Go skydiving
03:05:28 - 12/07/22 You sent $10,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Adopt a cat
I went skydiving my parachute stuck but I managed to get it fixed just in time don’t want to do that again anytime soon
but then I went to the pet shop and got a 1yr old cat she was cute I named her mee mee
it is 9:00 pm Jan 1 2023
i am 23 my birthday is June 5
I am low on cash
I do not have a job
I am kinda chubby I am single
I own a cat named mee mee
i might have wet myself when I jumped off a planet
03:19:22 - 12/07/22 You sent $1,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Read a book
I read the book eragon it was a good book about a kid and his dragon I am a little smarter then I was before
(I rolled a d3 with 2/3 odds to see if I liked it)
(I rolled a d1000 to see if I die)
it is 11:00 pm Jan 1 2023
I am 23 my birthday is June 5
i am low on cash
I am low on cash
I do not have a job
I am kinda chubby
I am single
I own a cat
i have a smallish brain
03:26:43 - 12/07/22 You sent $1,000,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Drive while intoxicated
I had A lot of beer and drove around town at midnight while singing the weels on the buss go round and round and ran into a building
breaking my car and I stumbled off drunk still singing
(I rolled a d10 to see if I die
a d5 to see if I get arrested
and a d3 to see if I crash)
it is 5:00 am Jan 2 2023
i am 23 my birthday is June 5
i am low on cash
i have no job
i have no car
I am tired and sad
i am chubby
I am single I have a cat
and I have a smallish brain
03:50:56 - 12/07/22 You sent $70,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Adopt 7 cats
I went and adopted 7 cats now I have mee mee, fluffy, fluffy jr, fluffy sr, fluffy medium, Smokey, mouse, and butter ball
(I rolled a d500 7 times to see if I die)
it is 9:00 am Jan 2 2023
i am 23 my birthday is June 5
i am low on cash
i have no job
i have no car
I am tired and sad I need sleep
i am chubby
I am single I have a lot of cats
and I have a smallish brain
04:04:58 - 12/07/22 You sent $1,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Get some sleep
04:07:18 - 12/07/22 You sent $10,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Get a job your cats need to be provided for
I got in bed and went to sleep for 8:30
i feel way better
(I rolled a d1000 to see if I die)
it is 5:30pm Jan 2 2023
i am 23 my birthday is June 5
i am low on cash
i have no job
i have no car
I am sad
i am chubby
I am single I have a lot of cats(8)
and I have a smallish brain
I applied for a job at McDonald’s because it is in walking distance
and I took the interview it went like this
are you a good worker Yup
are you on drugs. Yup
ok your hired (Manager seems lazy)
(I rolled a d500 to see if I die and a d5 to see if I get the job)
it is 9:00pm Tue jan 2 2023
i am 23 my birthday is June 5
i have some cash
i work at McDonald’s mon - fri 7:00 -5:00
i have no car
i am ok
i am chubby
I am single
I have lots of cats(8)
I have a smallish brain
Ps the cats like there new food
04:23:21 - 12/07/22 You sent $10,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Your long lost grandpa died and left you all his stuff, which is 1 jeep Wrangler & 50k and a pair of red high heels
04:25:48 - 12/07/22 You sent $10,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: Join the dating site farmersonly
04:30:10 - 12/07/22 You sent 1x Toyota MR2 to Crafterking157 with the message: You Won a car from jackpot and drive the car on journey. Car brokedown in middle of highway, you take a poop in highway by getting risked of gettinf rundown by truck.
My grandpa died :( but he left me 50k a Jeep and a pair of high heels I am still sad tho for he was my last relative ?
His funeral is tomorrow
(I rolled a d500 to see if I die)
it is 9:30pm tue Jan 2 2023
i am 23 my birthday is June 5
i have a decent amount of cash
i work at McDonald’s mon - fri 7:00 -5:00
i have a Jeep Wrangler
i am sad and tired
i am chubby
I am single
I have lots of cats(8)
I have a smallish brain
I join a dating site after I almost got hit by a truck on the highway taking a squat I should go by the road instead of on it next time
(i rolled a d10 to see if I die)
It is 10:30pm tue jan2 2023
my name is Isaac
i am 23 my birthday is June 5
i have a decent amount of cash
i work at McDonald’s mon - fri 7:00 -5:00
i have a Jeep Wrangler
i am sad and tired
i am chubby
I am single I might check the sit tomorrow
I have lots of cats(8)
I have a smallish brain
(back pack
red high heels)