Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fake news

Started by Firestar [2629585] on in Fun & Games.

412 replies · 2.25k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 413 / 413 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Firestar [2629585]

5 VS 5

Has begun



Look at your team number, if you are green team one then red team one is your opponent.

"May StarClan light your path. May you find good hunting, swift running, and shelter when you sleep..."
-Mistystar



AKA



Good luck!

Daisy3 [730750]
Awwwww, sorry Wood. That sneaky sleepwalker probably cheated and put extra bullets in your gun!! (jk)

No worries, I will beat lildasx when he gets back from China. It will be a few hours anyway. He better not be getting any sneaky tricks to beat me while he's there!

Go GREENS!!
Sleepwalker [2791877]
I mean he said "you can load it, I trust you" and then he bent over to tie his shoes not watching... I mean who really can say what happened
OingyBoingy [2753672]
21:28:38 - 14/07/22 You lost the game of Russian Roulette against Gorgeousnwise losing the pot of $20 and going to hospital for 0h 20m
Daisy3 [730750]
BANG! lildasx falls down on the floor in agony. You take your winnings and walk away.

sorry lildasx....but we needed this win!

Go greens!