‹ Fun & Games Stories Forums Fun & Games Fake news
Posts archived: 413 / 413 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i haven't played RR in years...lol I would like to try. *kicks off heels and looks around for army boots*
17:39:01 - 14/07/22 You sent $100,000 to Daisy3 with the message: 5 VS 5
5 VS 5 Has begun
Look at your team number, if you are green team one then red team one is your opponent. "May StarClan light your path. May you find good hunting, swift running, and shelter when you sleep..." -Mistystar
AKA
Good luck!
Post the results of your Russian roulette matches here
Wood lost to SleepWalker
Its true, I was there and saw the whole thing, he shot himself?!? who does that?!?!
Awwwww, sorry Wood. That sneaky sleepwalker probably cheated and put extra bullets in your gun!! (jk) No worries, I will beat lildasx when he gets back from China. It will be a few hours anyway. He better not be getting any sneaky tricks to beat me while he's there!Go GREENS!!
I mean he said "you can load it, I trust you" and then he bent over to tie his shoes not watching... I mean who really can say what happened
21:28:38 - 14/07/22 You lost the game of Russian Roulette against Gorgeousnwise losing the pot of $20 and going to hospital for 0h 20m
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
OIngy! Oingy! How could you??? Blake and GFB you have to win!!! No pressure or anything....lol
But I need to win
I lost my game against Daisy3
BANG! lildasx falls down on the floor in agony. You take your winnings and walk away. sorry lildasx....but we needed this win!Go greens!
Getting intense hahaha
Knew you’d pull thru for us daisy! You always do!
04:30:33 - 15/07/22 You won the game of Russian Roulette against Blake winning the pot of $20 Load image: cool
Load image: cry
One more match to go
damnit people got time to post but not shoot themselves in the feet?