[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]THIS "Poiarbear" [/background]
[image: i.ibb.co]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
- Not the actual Polarbear, which I find hilarious and quite possibly one of the best trolls on Torn to date. Poor bastards PM's are getting blown up for hand-outs, and he didn't even win. :D
[/background]
That's Harambae
Fixed to include previous titles.
I believe I should get half, I’m getting the begging chats, constant mugs and have received $0 reward!
I wish I could say I felt bad about it, but it's pretty f**king hilarious to me. Lol
Took me a solid minute to understand what you meant. The winner of the jackpot is poiar bear with a capital i
not poLar bear like how you should actually spell it
Soon you will recieve your reward of permanent federal jail sentence
I never knew you can look at someone's previous names like that. Thanks!!
If I go down, I take you and your stewpid 8b with me.
people are mugging the wrong bear? I think that's slightly worse than the same idiots that mug winners the instant it's drawn and get nothing because of the cashier cheque. The winners name is literally hyperlinked in the event lmao
I think they originally did MP for 3-7 days after winning. Not sure if that's still a thing?
no clue lmao. that would be sick tbf
Sorry for leaking the company chat vlad but this is too funny lol
Polarbear: Now I keep getting mugged
AleksandrWolf: Lol! Wow that sucks. Someone else won but you got the mugs
Mentions:
Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
· Polarbear [78601]
l don't know who made that font, but l'm gonna find him, and sIap him on the head.
I got 2 defends and 1 mug before i could see that i got an event. then i medded out, stashed the money away while the other bear was getting mauled. Now after reading this thread people started mugging again. I think they think that ched is thinking of introducing a new merit "Mug the lottery winner".
Sucka to be in hospital but atleast there would be 2 bears in there
Uppercase 'I' and lowercase 'l' are pretty much indistinguishable from each other in most sans-serif fonts tbh, so you'll have quite a crowd to slap on the head.
And they probs all dead already....
Times Roman for the win!
Reminds me of the time when Scootalo got his name stolen and he had to resort to substituting his "l" for an "i" . Reading the man's name was weird af on the forums
What I want to know is where is Invert's share?!
But seriously - grats