Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PoIarbear won $8,148,770,000...

Started by Catalyst [533401] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 2.16k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Magikarp [860829]
Why do people mug right away? Doesn’t the money come in a voucher they have 24 hrs to cash in? I’ve seen people who clearly haven’t been on since winning get mugged nonstop
Wongdai [2125473]
The only thing I can think of is that people are mugging out of frustration. They didn't win it so are lashing out at the winner.
Skellington [2671472]
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a gazillion muggers that look for cash to be mugged.

And ot: Congrats PoIarbear, that's a sweet win.
Collete [1389080]
You downrate over a dozen of my posts a week and you want to cry like a little bitch bout me downrating you lol

Why are you permchat banned again ?

freak
MeLoN [2307609]
Creepy ass pervert has downrated every single post of mine but cry like bitch when I return the favor?

Why are you perma chat banned again?

Freak.