Grats Burger! I would like to casually remind you of all the times that I have supported you emotionally.
PoIarbear won $8,148,770,000...
Started by Catalyst [533401] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congratulations Burger!!!
Tips for when you win the lottery. Change your name. Move far away. Stay radio silent.
Thanks in advance for the 10% commission burgies <3
this beautiful
Why do people mug right away? Doesn’t the money come in a voucher they have 24 hrs to cash in? I’ve seen people who clearly haven’t been on since winning get mugged nonstop
I still don’t know who tf won it lol
.
PoIarbear.
gg harambae! them jackets about to fly off your bazaar now!
The only thing I can think of is that people are mugging out of frustration. They didn't win it so are lashing out at the winner.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a gazillion muggers that look for cash to be mugged.
And ot: Congrats PoIarbear, that's a sweet win.
And ot: Congrats PoIarbear, that's a sweet win.
Pretty sick he is pretending to be a chick, when in reality he is a guy from India. Pathetic!
Haram is bae!
Congrats!
And the typical dumbasses chime in as expected....... Tweedledum and Tweedledrunk
MeLoN disliked your post
PoIarbear won $8,148,770,000..
Collete disliked your post
PoIarbear won $8,148,770,000...
Congrats!
And the typical dumbasses chime in as expected....... Tweedledum and Tweedledrunk
MeLoN disliked your post
PoIarbear won $8,148,770,000..
Collete disliked your post
PoIarbear won $8,148,770,000...
Mentions: PoIarbear won $8,148,770,000...
You downrate over a dozen of my posts a week and you want to cry like a little bitch bout me downrating you lol
Why are you permchat banned again ?
freak
Why are you permchat banned again ?
freak
Creepy ass pervert has downrated every single post of mine but cry like bitch when I return the favor?
Why are you perma chat banned again?
Freak.
Why are you perma chat banned again?
Freak.