Hi all. Did something change recently in the city items spawn rate that i’m not aware of? I don’t find a single item since at least 14 days. Is it just normal? Is torn punishing me? Is the system broken?
City items
Started by Godilokke [2735905] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nika99 [2306783] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
That's completely normal for me. No changes have taken place that I know of aside from nothing spawning when you are IA (In Active)
Nah that's just normal :) with no merits in awareness it's expected to have weeklong gaps (it's not unheard of to go months) with no city items. Exceedingly low rate to find shit lol
You need to pray to RNG gods :')
I see you have RNG honor bar already, your luck isn't bad. We all know city find RNG is shit.
I see you have RNG honor bar already, your luck isn't bad. We all know city find RNG is shit.
I was thinking something had changed also. I have 10 in awareness, and I'm reading Finders Keepers for a +2500% increase to my awareness. I've had two days this week with 0 items and one day with just a single pepper spray. I have almost 60 days of using the increase because of the Memories and memories book it lets you repeat the last book you read.
For me, the last 2 weeks have been extremely poor compared to last month's finds.
For me, the last 2 weeks have been extremely poor compared to last month's finds.
Could be worse, you could have wasted Mammories and M... oh...
I gave it quite a bit of thought and decided that the thing that would benefit me the most right now is more money. Yes yes, I could have saved the book for another 15 years and used it to gain a slight increase in something like battle stats, but I want to have fun playing the game.
There is probably no point in mentioning this but items won't spawn if you are inactive for the whole 24 hour spawn cycle
be like me, i have 10/10 in awareness merit, but only find item 1-2 times a week
I felt the same. Was about to make a post. I've been back in Torn for 60 days now. Found several items every day and then all of a sudden, nothing. It's been nothing for almost two weeks. Even my faction members are feeling it.
I feel like something is being impacted.
I feel like something is being impacted.
That's completely normal for me. No changes have taken place that I know of aside from nothing spawning when you are IA (In Active)