Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City items

Started by Godilokke [2735905] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Godilokke [2735905]
Hi all. Did something change recently in the city items spawn rate that i’m not aware of? I don’t find a single item since at least 14 days. Is it just normal? Is torn punishing me? Is the system broken?
nihilisticcat [2112766]
Nah that's just normal :) with no merits in awareness it's expected to have weeklong gaps (it's not unheard of to go months) with no city items. Exceedingly low rate to find shit lol
blue_oxen [2536595]
I was thinking something had changed also. I have 10 in awareness, and I'm reading Finders Keepers for a +2500% increase to my awareness. I've had two days this week with 0 items and one day with just a single pepper spray. I have almost 60 days of using the increase because of the Memories and memories book it lets you repeat the last book you read.

For me, the last 2 weeks have been extremely poor compared to last month's finds.
blue_oxen [2536595]
I gave it quite a bit of thought and decided that the thing that would benefit me the most right now is more money. Yes yes, I could have saved the book for another 15 years and used it to gain a slight increase in something like battle stats, but I want to have fun playing the game.
Armslite [1974373]
I felt the same. Was about to make a post. I've been back in Torn for 60 days now. Found several items every day and then all of a sudden, nothing. It's been nothing for almost two weeks. Even my faction members are feeling it.

I feel like something is being impacted.
Nika99 [2306783] Moderator Official
That's completely normal for me. No changes have taken place that I know of aside from nothing spawning when you are IA (In Active)