197 replies · 5.25k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:198 / 198 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
198
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
fxm[2476827]
· 95 likes · The top meltdown imo is yours, isn't this your 4th thread about me already or something like that? But don't worry, your threads for sure make me like this: [image: c.tenor.com] If you think what I wrote to you was …
Here to discuss and share funny player melt downs and post experiences. Here is my favorite one of the leader of DarkHearts. Where all this hatred comes from? The story behind this is that Kandge after he scammed me he tried to make some short of peace but never apologized for his sins to me. A deal was reached but my conscience didn't allowed me to let him continue abusing people. Here his melt down once I let him know of my thoughts.
That's not your favourite one. That's the thing you wanted to show off, but you knew people would call you out on your whiney ass bullshit, so you've used this child-like ruse as a thin veil on your glaringly obvious intentions.
The top meltdown imo is yours, isn't this your 4th thread about me already or something like that? But don't worry, your threads for sure make me like this:
If you think what I wrote to you was a meltdown, you seriously struggle with social awareness and clues. I simply told you what you are and blocked you, it took me like 5 seconds and I moved on? You're still sitting here making threads. Get therapy buddy.
Your failed scam/slander threads from before that ALL got graved:
I mean I'm fully ignoring him and even offered to have a truce which he accepted, it's him throwing temper tantrums and spamming forums before he gets to restart (he already moved his networth by the way, which is against the rules, so can't wait for that restart to be banned lol), but some people might not be aware of the situation so I like to post a quick TL:DR on each of his threads.
My "meltdown" was simply me saying him goodbye in a unfiltered way? That's what I think about him and I moved on with my day.
And no, I did not scam him, he scammed me of the 5 edvds and is showing faked evidence. I have nothing to apologize for as I'm not a scammer.
the "top players" are all pretty weak/childish these days. not hard to set one of them off. especially since there are 0 consequences to this game. I'm literally getting freevived and hosped by some nerd as I type this....
at some point this has to qualify for a forum ban, right? this is straight harassment, your last thread from TODAY on the same subject got graved by staff for not bringing any new discussion. Kindly f**k off.
He was derailing and IRL insulting me in my faction recruitment thread few weeks ago, got warned by staff - proceeded to continue derailing it and insulting me - got forum banned for 3 days for it, and he continues to do it again today, I don't think he really cares, he is just throwing a nuke before he quits this account, but he has no nuke to actually throw.
Also is this technically block evasion, asking for swim, because swim wants more of these threads but swim realises it would be enticement if the aforementioned block evasion is a thing.
Does anybody mind if I hijack this thread to note The Pagans is recruiting? We're a small-but-growing (that's what she said) independent faction that aims to strike a healthy balance between training and warring. I would say training but, TBH, warring really killed our appetites for chains. We're a friendly group of long time friends who really enjoy being part of a well-coordinated team, we take the game seriously but not too seriously, and we don't put up with losers who spam post threads about their big sads.