Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top player melt downs.

Started by TornCruise [2755821] on in General Discussion.

197 replies · 5.25k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 198 / 198 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

FidelCashflow [1993550]
PimptressTrish postinh a bunch of players dick pics and getting fedded is the all time best meltdown.

The one in the OP is like a 3 out of 10 and that's being generous.

Any semi-capable shit stirrer can easily get dozens of reactions like that.
fxm [2476827]
No offense taken, I never nowhere claimed I am. I'm doing very well for myself at my age but in Torn as a whole there's hundreds doing better than me even at my age, and I can never compete with the achievements and progress HoF players did, I'm just hard training/warring with good xanax intake that's about it.
TornCruise [2755821]
Hahaha good one. Good luck on your hard research dude. Maybe some microbiologist and gardener could come to your aid.
Rauhbautz [2108641]
Lol, your signature cracks me up! After reading most of this thread. I picture some of these 'authors' just like that at their kb!