Top player melt downs.
Started by TornCruise [2755821] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 198 / 198 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I thought this would be a thread about me, I feel so inadequate now :(
He's already gotten one
At least you tried dude. Not sure what you show us here besides your poor reading skills.
PimptressTrish postinh a bunch of players dick pics and getting fedded is the all time best meltdown.
The one in the OP is like a 3 out of 10 and that's being generous.
Any semi-capable shit stirrer can easily get dozens of reactions like that.
The one in the OP is like a 3 out of 10 and that's being generous.
Any semi-capable shit stirrer can easily get dozens of reactions like that.
If you're trying to prove a point you'll need to do MUCH better than that.
R-
R-
Kandage is not a top player.... No offense ;-)
[image: images.squarespace-cdn.com]
HATE HATE HATE HATE
HATE HATE HATE HATE
One time someone got mad at me for not accepting their trade prices, ig that might count as a meltdown
No offense taken, I never nowhere claimed I am. I'm doing very well for myself at my age but in Torn as a whole there's hundreds doing better than me even at my age, and I can never compete with the achievements and progress HoF players did, I'm just hard training/warring with good xanax intake that's about it.
This is an absolutely God tier reply
I salute you sir
I salute you sir
Hahaha good one. Good luck on your hard research dude. Maybe some microbiologist and gardener could come to your aid.
honestly a good point...he kinda played all you small brains here... "top player" LOL
I'd love to join in on the DM poking the bear but I did that on his first blowup thread and now I'm blocked :( I shot my DM load early
OP is melting down faster than the arctic
Lol, your signature cracks me up! After reading most of this thread. I picture some of these 'authors' just like that at their kb!
im surprised you even posted that but good job admitting your mistakes i guess...
I, as second forum Deitie to My Sporky, am going to concur