Deleted for missinterpretation.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
Cheer up mate, it could be worse, you could be Evil-Duck..
The earth is flat and pineapple belongs on pizza. life could be worse
I don't envision it. Because I know the overlords know when we talk about it - when we think about it - they know to reset the staff clock on working on it. It's simply become an everlasting:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
You should really watch Mine Goblin, on Netflix.
U kidding, bro? Even the widget is not working for over 2 months...
Welcome to a world where you can shoot yourself in the foot...
f**k you dont disrespect the dead
i dont care how much u shit on the devs why would you bring the fallen into this
i dont care how much u shit on the devs why would you bring the fallen into this
Dude, i'm not disrecpecting the dead.
I litterally feel legit sad that some of our players never got to experience it.
I would never dishonored a dead person. And also the dead are doing the best they can. I never dissed them on their work
I litterally feel legit sad that some of our players never got to experience it.
I would never dishonored a dead person. And also the dead are doing the best they can. I never dissed them on their work
your original post appears very sarcastic (hence probably why the downvotes) and honestly, i dont think crimes 2.0 would be important to the dead.
then the big irrelevant poll makes what u wrote seem like a joke
and crimes 2.0 is not coming out ever and in the slight chance it comes out in the next five years its definitely going to be a letdown.
then the big irrelevant poll makes what u wrote seem like a joke
and crimes 2.0 is not coming out ever and in the slight chance it comes out in the next five years its definitely going to be a letdown.
You pick your fights, such as this pointless piece of shit...
You show 'em...
Not for the karma, obvioulsy. For the truth...
You show 'em...
Not for the karma, obvioulsy. For the truth...
Cheer up. I was too lazy to read further than 8.
get OFF OF MY DICK SWEENEY.
they ought to turn off the wifi at the retirement home. stop dickriding that movie from 2007 too.
they ought to turn off the wifi at the retirement home. stop dickriding that movie from 2007 too.
Are you getting upset by a f**king nobody?
Graved, original content removed.