Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[closed] Any graphics (banners, sig, profile, etc)

Started by TactenPrime [2801313] on in Graphics.

24 replies · 496 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Green [2105509]
Not to shit on your hustle, I don't think you should be getting paid for a few clicks/prompts for AI to do all the work.
fxm [2476827]
I believe this is what you use, it became popular recently. It does offer 25 free trial usages for everyone publicly, so it's partially free actually. Really fun stuff to play with tbh and pretty easy. They have a discord server where you can try it out, or invite the bot to any of your own servers.

https://www.midjourney.com/
TactenPrime [2801313]
Yes. That is what I'm using, but I have a paid subscription. You can do much more with a paid subscription. But as I said. If anyone is interested, they can do it themselves. If not, I can do it :)

Here!
fxm [2476827]
The only things sub offers is gallery access of popular creations, relaxed mode to save on gpu-hours, and of course the main - more/unlimited usage, but you can do the same stuff for free until you run out. I've followed the project ever since I found out, it's one of my favorite things ever I can spend sleepless nights on, absolutely love the stuff.
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
People would probably be more invested if you used it to create an image prompt and then used it as a render towards an original piece of graphic work, e.g fix the obvious signs its AI made like the incomprehensible text on that city building example, not just scale it into a profile picture size as soon as AI does it for you, as all you're doing really is being a middleman when the people who has the idea can just cut you out of the picture and do it themselves? Midjourney isn't the only AI who can do this, there are many which are accessible in browser and free.
TactenPrime [2801313]
Hey mate. It's fine. I can make changes and adapt my advertising. I can make changes to the images created by AI per the client's request. I hope everyone can benefit from this.

EDIT.

It's ok. We have free opinions. You need to take only the positive things from the comment :)