UPDATE: I will do only for friends and faction members.
[closed] Any graphics (banners, sig, profile, etc)
Started by TactenPrime [2801313] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Green [2105509]
· 11 likes ·
Not to shit on your hustle, I don't think you should be getting paid for a few clicks/prompts for AI to do all the work. - Catarchy [2632824]
· 5 likes ·
can people who are shitting on this tell me what's different from the other thread about the exact same thing? maybe 'cause this is from a 22 days old player? EDIT Skeletor disliked your post truth hurts... - Nyx [2236278] Officer
· 5 likes ·
People would probably be more invested if you used it to create an image prompt and then used it as a render towards an original piece of graphic work, e.g fix the obvious signs its AI made like the incomprehensible …
Not to shit on your hustle, I don't think you should be getting paid for a few clicks/prompts for AI to do all the work.
got to respect the hustle though, edvds dont buy themselves
Seems fair - but AI is not free. It's a paid subscription.
.
I believe this is what you use, it became popular recently. It does offer 25 free trial usages for everyone publicly, so it's partially free actually. Really fun stuff to play with tbh and pretty easy. They have a discord server where you can try it out, or invite the bot to any of your own servers.
https://www.midjourney.com/
https://www.midjourney.com/
Yes. That is what I'm using, but I have a paid subscription. You can do much more with a paid subscription. But as I said. If anyone is interested, they can do it themselves. If not, I can do it :)
Here!
Here!
The only things sub offers is gallery access of popular creations, relaxed mode to save on gpu-hours, and of course the main - more/unlimited usage, but you can do the same stuff for free until you run out. I've followed the project ever since I found out, it's one of my favorite things ever I can spend sleepless nights on, absolutely love the stuff.
Yes. It's my favorite, and my trial version went out in a blink.
People would probably be more invested if you used it to create an image prompt and then used it as a render towards an original piece of graphic work, e.g fix the obvious signs its AI made like the incomprehensible text on that city building example, not just scale it into a profile picture size as soon as AI does it for you, as all you're doing really is being a middleman when the people who has the idea can just cut you out of the picture and do it themselves? Midjourney isn't the only AI who can do this, there are many which are accessible in browser and free.
This is actually really good feedback. I will consider it.
can people who are shitting on this tell me what's different from the other thread about the exact same thing?
maybe 'cause this is from a 22 days old player?
EDIT
Skeletor disliked your post
truth hurts...
maybe 'cause this is from a 22 days old player?
EDIT
Skeletor disliked your post
truth hurts...
Mentions: [closed] Any graphics (banners, sig, profile, etc) · AI Generated Art for your Profile
Hey mate. It's fine. I can make changes and adapt my advertising. I can make changes to the images created by AI per the client's request. I hope everyone can benefit from this.
EDIT.
It's ok. We have free opinions. You need to take only the positive things from the comment :)
EDIT.
It's ok. We have free opinions. You need to take only the positive things from the comment :)
I know you don't do well with logic, but now I see you also can't read lol
I do agree with this. That other thread should also 100% be getting shit on.
yeah defo but what probably helped that thread start well is they offered them for free for the first 20 or so
by that reasoning the ohter thread will soon be shat upon. we'll see.
For sure, you can see how well some of the free gfx has done before. Lots of traffic in the thread and such.
I will create for 25m which may take 1 hour to 1 day.
Ok mate. Please do your own thread. Thanks!