I'm not whiny and insensitive, so yea
RW fights and scripting
Started by Kender_FAAFO [1674614] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm really sorry to say, but that's probably not gonna solve the issue at hand. Scripting is running rampant in our beloved city and the time for half-measures has gone out the window. If you're really serious about taking care of this problem, you need to be more extreme than that.
[image: i.imgur.com]
- Add a captcha for every turn (instead of just for starting the fight)
- Every time they try to switch weapons / temps... BAM another captcha as well
- They wanna get more energy via cans / FHCs? Double captcha time!
- They flying instead of slutting for you in torn? Hit them with a captcha for each plushie / flower they buy!
- They flew for rehab purposes? Even better, add a captcha tax in there for every time they rehab!
- They're a lazy bum and not really doing anything (maybe watching youtube on another tab)? Force the Torn tab open and hit them with a triple captcha!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Hi, I was told I was mentioned in this thread. What is this abomination?
Easy fix for this
make a torn feature to do the same for everyone else not using scripts..
make a torn feature to do the same for everyone else not using scripts..
The Savage Plague war plan:
Step 1. Open horse heads from me 3 hours before war
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Step 2. Use same brain power to post to suggestions forum crying because the attacks were too fast.
Lol
Step 1. Open horse heads from me 3 hours before war
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Step 2. Use same brain power to post to suggestions forum crying because the attacks were too fast.
Lol
that's clearly a 7 smh
it's ok, she was gone & didn't know you were an IP simp. She knows better now.
Staff edit: Harassment
op's the kinda guy to make d3vl's posts look good
Fr tho where can I get these scripts
kender's favorite video game is captcha
Looks like NS3 didn't f**k around to find out
considering your idea forces a captcha every time anyone tries to do anything in a fight it affects everyone, that's an absolute shit take. Also don't forget that captchas are their own page meaning every attack looks like this:
1. click attack button
2. load captcha page
3. complete captcha
4. load attack page
5. click start fight
6. click your weapon
7. load captcha page
8. complete captcha
9. load attack page
10. repeat 6-9 as required
11. click leave/mug/hosp
my laptop takes 3-5 seconds to load a single page, I don't use scripts, how am I supposed to be able to do ranked wars like this? You're punishing the entire playerbase because a couple people use a script that has been approved by Ched as a fair tool. Get good.
1. click attack button
2. load captcha page
3. complete captcha
4. load attack page
5. click start fight
6. click your weapon
7. load captcha page
8. complete captcha
9. load attack page
10. repeat 6-9 as required
11. click leave/mug/hosp
my laptop takes 3-5 seconds to load a single page, I don't use scripts, how am I supposed to be able to do ranked wars like this? You're punishing the entire playerbase because a couple people use a script that has been approved by Ched as a fair tool. Get good.
Yeah, well, have fun with the Captchas I suppose..
if we get this to 250R- ched has to personally roast the dude right?
correct
If it gets to -250, Ched should implement it exclusively for him.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent post was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this game is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.