Wat merit I didn't get shit
Mass panic!!!!!! Torn down again??
Started by Candymonster [1632600] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The honour bar we have on
I didn't get it T-T
Don't wish it upon my worst enemy!
Realistically, where do we enter a ticket?
When Torn goes down for a month, feel free to bitch. Otherwise, stop whining...
I knew I felt a disturbance, wasn't even playing but I could tell that our timeline is going down a terrible path.
These shutdowns are no doubt due to cheds business with monstrous eldritch horrors. Where do you think all the money for torn comes from? Anyways our universe is slowly getting swallowed by an awake outer god. If you give me time traveller Honor I can go back and stop Ched from sacrificing our entire universe for his browser game. Oh also a free PI will help because my mansion isn't big enough to perform the ritual.
These shutdowns are no doubt due to cheds business with monstrous eldritch horrors. Where do you think all the money for torn comes from? Anyways our universe is slowly getting swallowed by an awake outer god. If you give me time traveller Honor I can go back and stop Ched from sacrificing our entire universe for his browser game. Oh also a free PI will help because my mansion isn't big enough to perform the ritual.
Jesus
I like it when all the torn celebrities show up on discord together
Discord being more active is great atleast
I hear Torn is -still- down, we should really be panicking...
PT strikes again.
I'm surprised there's no automated script in the game yet where if a thread with the words "torn" and "down" is posted, Bogies account automatically responds with "No, we wont be giving out the time traveler merit"
I didn't even notice the down time because I was out there living.
your meme is not funny. and yet I'm still closer to my goal.