Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by Stork [1874681] on in Graveyard.

36 replies · 284 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JustAndrey [2527016]
I'm just more of a guy who preffers less messages but longer instead of more shorter messages. Never was good at compressing information
Quacked [1949560]
You're a clown Andrey. You literally just posted about public record etc etc.

This isn't retarded.

YOU, MULTIPLE TIMES, POSTED PICTURES OF HITLER TO YOUR PROFILE WITH THE INTENT OF UPSETTING A JEW.

It's awful, disgusting, nazi behaviour. f**k off, if you want to talk stop being a damn coward and unblock me. No more using the forums to @ me because you're too much of a coward to even apologize for your disgusting behaviour.
JustAndrey [2527016]
why unblock you, we seem to be talking just fine this way so the only thing that would change is you lying in the bounty reasons.
Also I'm not affraid to apologize, I only see it as unreasonable in the current possition. Also as I said before, why should I apologize for something you yourself called "unforgivable". Either admit it is forgivable or don't be surprised I don't see reason in apologizing.

I will unblock you only once you answer my question: Am I communist if I post a pic of stalin?
It's a yes or no question so someone with wast knowledge of fascism and nazism should have no problem answering it, right?
I know damn well why do you keep dodging that question, prove me wrong by answering it, or keep silent and prove me right.
Quacked [1949560]
Nobody is lying. I have screenshots of multiple instances of you uploading Hitler pictures to your profile.

When you did it , you were told it was offensive and you were disgusting and you proceeded to do it 4 more times and you're not even sorry.

Disgusting Nazi you are.
JustAndrey [2527016]
I would actually like to see the proof. You originally said 4 times which was completely wrong so I'd like to know how did you get to that number.
Btw I'm still waiting for the answer. Do I really become a communist by uploading pic of stalin or not?
Quacked [1949560]
Yeah exactly?

You started this forum chat because you were circumventing your block on me, explciitly against torn rules.

You have about 0 self awareness. You think trolling with Hitler photos are funny, and think none of the rules apply to you. When you behave badly and experience consequences, you cry in forums.

It's all very pathetic.
JustAndrey [2527016]
Yeah exactly.
I've argued with a lot of people and majority of them either answered the questions to keep the conversation going or in few cases just blocked me for good / walked away refusing to speak to me. Only few cases were like this where person would just repeat the same thing over and over again ignoring my questions and arguments forcing me to repeat them too.
This conversation is ridiculous and I'm fully aware of it, and that's exactly why I keep participating in it.

Back to my question: Will I become communist by having a stalin profile picture?
Quacked [1949560]
This isn't a conversation sir. You have some extreme problems with llistening.

You uploaded photos of a man that murdered my ancestors because you thought it was funny. I want you to read that again - You uploaded photos of a man that murdered my ancestors because you thought it was funny.

It's utterly shocking that it has to be explained to you why doing the above makes you a bad person. Once it was explained to you, you choose to argue rather than apologize and acknoweldge for your behaviour.

You're a disgusting human, f**k you, go die.
JustAndrey [2527016]
And I also uploaded photos of a man who killed my ancestors, does it make me a communist now or did I miss some rules to this?

As for the listening, you seem to be the one who seems to have issues with it since you can't even understand why I did that despite repeating it to you like to a 5yo child. I did that because you were assaulting my friends' faction members and had me blocked so I had to make a message without breaking the enticement rule.

And as for thinking it was funny I sure would like to see your "evidence" since the only time I laughed as far as I'm aware is the moment you first contacted and tried to "threaten" me to leave friends' faction about which I thought is a joke because I didn't believe someone could be as obsessed as you are.

I uploaded of photos of a man who killed my ancestors to offend a slav such as myself and apparently because I thought it was funny. I believe I checked all the boxes you made that determine my ideology. So am I still a nazi, did it change me to communist or is it supposed to be combined which would make me a nazbol? Afterall you're the one making up rules here, not me.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Please stop using a 7 year old graved thread to argue back and forth, there is no need for further comments
Quacked [1949560]
@securop

Again there's no argument. There's a user uploading photos of Stalin and Hitler as a joke, and apparently a staff team that thinks that's totally okay.

Do something about your site. Trolling people can be funny, using photos of Hitler and Stalin is not funny, appropriate or suitable for a video game.

From your own terms of service of content you can't upload:
  • Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. (Hitler prettyu clearly discrimates
  • )Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. ([background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]why do you continue to allow JustAndrey to type at me in forums cirumventing a block?[/background]
  • Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person. (You think people like to see a profile with multiple photos of hilter?)

How about enforce your rules and actually look at the evidence. This is, again, not an argument. This is someone shiting on me because THEY behaved badly, in forumns, doing so TO CIRCUMVENT A BLOCK WHICH IS ALSO AGAINST TORN RULES.

Just deal with JustAndrey as per your own rules.