im about to start my domination of the world of torn ill keep you posted about my progress
world domination
Started by AllKnowing666 [2811168] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Can you give us your discord so we can hit you up there once you quit torn? XD
I'll dominate you before you could ever dominate torn daddy
WAIT TIL THE DREAM TEAM HEARS OF THIS
I, for one, welcome our new greenleaf overlord.
We wish you good luck.
Its either all about attitude ... or stats... or money...
I can't remember which
Its either all about attitude ... or stats... or money...
I can't remember which
For their own Mental Health I think Green Leaves shouldn't be able to post in forums for a specified time.
What could go wrong?
Karma. It’s all about karma.
I ain’t reading alll that
happy for you tho
or sorry that happened
happy for you tho
or sorry that happened
Ahh damn, I forgot all about that 5th battle stat. Thank you for reminding me.
How to die, step one
Dominate me I dare you, my fortress is impregnable!
You don't have the guts to beat me up and maybe tie me to a chair or something and you violate all my space (rob my house or something)! And also maybe call me names and claimme my house as your property!
I will not sit idly by as you destroy my brain and make me your slave or whatever you want to do!
I AM NOT SUBMISSIVE, YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!
You don't have the guts to beat me up and maybe tie me to a chair or something and you violate all my space (rob my house or something)! And also maybe call me names and claim
I will not sit idly by as you destroy my brain and make me your slave or whatever you want to do!
I AM NOT SUBMISSIVE, YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!
i have added you to my friends list with the note "I gotta see this" lol.
I speak for all of Torn when I say this: please don't keep us updated. Thanks.