Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Plunder - Expose & MORE

Started by Blood [1359633] on in Trading Post.

236 replies · 5.49k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 237 / 237 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Toes [2095421]
is there a set time for auction or the weapons will continue to be with you till you recieve a high enough "private offer"
LAFAT [2623027]
sounds like the latter

when i messaged, they said got a 1.5b offer, not anywhere in the thread + Original thread not updated
this just leaves me to think is there really a person who offered 1.5b or just the price he is intending to sell it at, hoping for a bid higher than that

probably wants to get shit on like that one rw weapon trader who kept people waiting until they receive a price they want to sell it at
ngl makes it look bad on them

"bid 1.25 B Blood [1359633]"

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16291573&b=0&a=0

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Blood [1359633] · Grave l

Toes [2095421]
no idea why people have to be like "highest bid" "buyout price" and "oh this is not an auction". just list what you want to sell for lol
Brother [2590792]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]He didn't list the private bid as the highest bid, did he? So you're still able to bid below the "highest private offer", no? it seems like you did anyway, so why are you bothered? lol[/background]

LAFAT [2623027]
the 1.5b offer from "someone" was after the 1.275 that was here, and he still hasnt updated original post with it

edit: just realised he had the time to Edit that buyout from 2b to 3b but not update with the 1.5b. says alot
Blood [1359633]
If someone offers me an offer in mail or chat, I always tell them to say it on forum so it isn’t fake. KChing2 offered me 1.5b for the revitalise so you can go ask him if you want. If you don’t like the way I operate then don’t f**king bid. I don’t have to sell MY weapons for the price YOU want. I’ll wait as long as I want to sell my weapons.
VaguelyCanadian [2678408]
1.3b thompson retracted due to insufficient remaining funds
400m kama
75m vektor
50m P90

edit: read through the recent comments, and I feel the need to say now that my bids will be good for 3 days, if you come back to me after a period greater than 72 hours from now I will reserve the right to decline purchase at that time

edit 2: 3 days have now passed, all bids on this post are considered void. Cheers!
BeardIncarnate [2471035]
100m on the Vektor CR-21

75m on the P90

Edit: My bids are good for 48 hours from the point of making the bid. Since this is not an auction and seems to be more just us telling you what we'd offer you for it, with no binding conditions, I feel 2 days is a fair amount of time to consider an offer.