Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Feedback] Stigs Development Services

Started by Stig [2648238] on in Discord.

91 replies · 2.34k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
92
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Satan [612696] ×1 Dekra [868095] ×1 Dapper_Tramp [2007373] ×1

Stig [2648238]
What is this thread?

Hey! This thread is the feedback thread for my custom script & bot development services. You can find the advertising thread here which includes my TOS and my feature list.

Who I Am

I am Stig, a developer from the United Kingdom who works away from home for a few weeks, then is off for even more weeks, this leads to me having plenty of free time for one of my favourite hobbies which is development.

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Before I began playing torn, I created discord bots as a hobby since 2016, these included RPG bots, Moderation bots and more.
Around a year into playing torn I began exploring their API and testing the limitations of it, finding some bugs on the way. I then began creating torn bots around a year into my torn life, starting with the basics and progressing into some pretty crazy tech! At this point I would like to imagine I can create anything anyone desires using the torn api given enough time.
[/background][/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]If you are in need of help, guidance, a bot, script or anything else, feel free to PM me and I will help you to the best of my ability.[/background]
[/background]

Mentions: Stig's Professional Discord Bots

Hemigidius [2157705]
This guy is great. Highly Recommend, He has done alot of work for me and I've been Impressed by the result every time.

Took him a day to build me a fully custom bot, even when I kept adding stuff to the list randomly mid-way through he fullfilled my requests.
KyleWaxedU [1013799]
Provided A+ custom products and spot on keeping them up to date and any modifications requested are added with no issues. You could not ask for a better person to deal with for a reasonable rate
CrazedOne [1915023]
Very quick and engaged from start to finish. All questions and concerns were answered and taken care of promptly. A+ service/skills.

Thank you very much, Stig.
MeanMike [1884314]
Stig did a hell of a job working with CR, he was on point in every aspect and it was a pleasure working with him

Highly recommend
Witherite [1601768]
I'm not one to compliment people but due to my alcoholism I can say this person was fantastic through its development time and quite friendly in discussions, was nice to meet this new face and hope his top quality work continues around these places.
All the best.
KingWink [2374710]
With the end of the Yata Bot I needed something for verification exactly like yata provided. Stig easily created a custom one for my server at peanuts in Yata asking price.


While talking to him about the bot he created many more features along the way. Bottom line whatever you want he can make.
MrMickRi [482609]
Stig is a man of his word.i approached him to replace the verification bot from yata but ended up with something more.
somone set on sticking with us and the bot.

Extremly reliable and understanding as well as ready to push the limits of what you want done.

100% should be making your bot.
Mysteria [276863]
Anyone looking for a bot or script should look no further then Stig! His work is brilliant, not just for what he can make but the way he sets them up ( in terms of layout) is super clean and easy to use ( I'm a total discord noob) so if he's able to build something i can easily use packed full of features, then believe me he can make exactly what your looking for too. Stig is discreet, fast, professional and super patient when it comes to set up and explanation. Nothing is to much trouble!! From star to finish you wont find a better man for any job you have in mind.
R+
anto_capone [2176544]
Stig was patient and took the time out to walk me through it all. Worth every penny! Looking forward to adding some things later as well!

Highly recommended!
JennieO [2319272]
I am also a user of Stigs bot and I really like it. Not only is the software pleasing to look at and intuitive, the developer himself is a pleasure to work with. He explains concepts in a simple manner and listens to feedback. In the future, in the event that I feel that I am missing some tooling or functionality, I would definitely commisson Stig to make my project as he has both soft skills and technical skills.

10/10.