Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(CLOSED)

Started by Fattie [2680594] on in Graveyard.

193 replies · 8.23k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 194 / 194 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
Got my 500 ks through these guys and couldn't be happier! Communication was great, they were super fast, and the price was reasonable.
Blergs [2821851]
It's LEGIT!
I've only been playing on Torn For about a day now and took 2 losses and got PAID! It's great because I'm LVL 2 and broke AF lol so was able to buy essentials with the money. Xanax is still out of my price range though, but I'll work on it. :)
_Oscar_ [1634988]
Paid 100mil, little extra and upfront

within 5 minutes the losses started and charts for me to track were sent

highly recommended

extremely effective and fast friendly service