great service, thanks for the losses
Posts archived: 194 / 194 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Awesome service, quick and reliable!
Thanks!
Thanks!
Great reliable service, would recommend it.
Took about 40 hours to get 500 hits in.
Took about 40 hours to get 500 hits in.
Currently Accepting Contracts! No Waiting!
^ great service
Great service, roughly 8 hours for 500 hits and 6 merits achieved!
Good going gang.
Contract sorted.
Let's go again :)
Contract sorted.
Let's go again :)
Amazing service, professional, fast, uncomplicated. Highly Recommend A+++
1 open killstreak contract available immediately! Contact me now!
Got my 500 ks through these guys and couldn't be happier! Communication was great, they were super fast, and the price was reasonable.
Cheers again. Great service and boosted most of my finishing hit merits.
10/10 R++++++++++++
500 losses in like 2 hours
Highly recommend them, true professionals.
500 losses in like 2 hours
Highly recommend them, true professionals.
10/10 experince both from being as the sellerand the buyer
Open for Business | Fast Reliable Losses
It's LEGIT!
I've only been playing on Torn For about a day now and took 2 losses and got PAID! It's great because I'm LVL 2 and broke AF lol so was able to buy essentials with the money. Xanax is still out of my price range though, but I'll work on it. :)
I've only been playing on Torn For about a day now and took 2 losses and got PAID! It's great because I'm LVL 2 and broke AF lol so was able to buy essentials with the money. Xanax is still out of my price range though, but I'll work on it. :)
Come get your Defense merits, Fast, Reliable and for a great price. +2000 hits a day
Paid 100mil, little extra and upfront
within 5 minutes the losses started and charts for me to track were sent
highly recommended
extremely effective and fast friendly service
within 5 minutes the losses started and charts for me to track were sent
highly recommended
extremely effective and fast friendly service
Quick well run service.
500 hits done in 8 hours, a great experience.
500 hits done in 8 hours, a great experience.
Make 5 hits on 19/9/2022...
Still not paid...how this system work?
Still not paid...how this system work?
Please message me privately and I’ll explain how payment works with the program.