hello gentlemen of the forum, dogpond37 here. i would like to know why when i ask questions on the quesstions and discussions board i get silenced. thank you
help me
Started by dogpond37 [2820218] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 9 likes ·
You were not silenced. You posted an identical question about how to become a scammer as the person below you posted. We don't need two of the same posts. As this is section of the forums is for legitimate questions … - 4Am [2318684]
· 5 likes ·
Hello everyone, hijodeputaSiete here. I was wondering why I keep on getting hospitalized and what to do to stop it. Everytime I get out I immediately get hospitalized again and it's slowing me down from making money and being successful … - Catarchy [2632824]
· 5 likes ·
you go first
What do you mean you “get silenced”
You were not silenced. You posted an identical question about how to become a scammer as the person below you posted. We don't need two of the same posts.
As this is section of the forums is for legitimate questions only and not for trolling, I'll let this remain unless it becomes clear that this is nonvaluable to others.
I suggest you do your tutorial missions to learn more about the basics of the game.
As this is section of the forums is for legitimate questions only and not for trolling, I'll let this remain unless it becomes clear that this is nonvaluable to others.
I suggest you do your tutorial missions to learn more about the basics of the game.
dogpond37 is a very genuine person. I would only like to learn how to scam.
You'll learn in a few days green leaf.
don't you worry.
don't you worry.
Step 1: find target
Step 2: convince target you'll provide a service if they provide cash
Step 3: get permabanned for multis
I might have missed a few steps there but you should be well on your way to success by now.
Step 2: convince target you'll provide a service if they provide cash
Step 3: get permabanned for multis
I might have missed a few steps there but you should be well on your way to success by now.
thank you my friend. dogpond37 loves you
You don't get to have an account for each personality, Tristan.
what the hell its jiren dragon ball. dogpong37 is honored. i dont know who tristan is though. i dont know why anyone would try to dox dogpond37
Hello fellow Dogpongd37, I do agree that the forums are unfair. I have been through a lot of corruption and mean people myself. The forums are a scary place.
Hello everyone, hijodeputaSiete here. I was wondering why I keep on getting hospitalized and what to do to stop it. Everytime I get out I immediately get hospitalized again and it's slowing me down from making money and being successful like you guys were telling me.
hello gentlemen of the forum, dogpond37 here. i would like to know why when i ask questions on the quesstions and discussions board i get silenced. thank you
LOL obvi multi
hello gentlemen of the forum, dogpond37 here. i would like to know why when i ask questions on the quesstions and discussions board i get silenced. thank you
LOL obvi multi
Please stop accusing me of this multi, I don't know what it is and is it a slur?
its not a mulitple account. dogpond37 asked how to scam and they graved before i got my answer. it is corrupt government at work
Calling you a mukti account isnt a slur. Thats not how slurs work bud.
ITT: player named "hijodeputaSiete" is worried that "multi" is a slur.
Step 1 Send me 10m
Step 2 you got scam >:)
Step 2 you got scam >:)
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?
Wrong account buddy (are you even hiding being a multi anymore?)
Wrong account buddy (are you even hiding being a multi anymore?)
multi confirmed. Nice work!
here https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Scams
dogpond37 just talks like this my friend