pls donate some money im very poor
pls donate
Started by shoor150 [2819022] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Penetration [2340613]
· 4 likes ·
The irony of the fed being for harassment. - Meshes [2787654]
· 2 likes ·
true true they should add negetive karma for all those people out there... like fatnuts420
I buy losses 300k each
dont beg ur gonna lose karma
how is he gonna lose karma when he has nothing to start with LOL
true true they should add negetive karma for all those people out there... like fatnuts420
Same thanks
do you want some bounties? I'll give you some for free
I should start setting timers for when people lose their new player immunity, although I'd probably have to set a bunch :P
You have a mansion with a spouse that looks like they restarted or actually read a guide. Ask them.
Or move back into your trailer and I’ll consider donating.
Or move back into your trailer and I’ll consider donating.
leave him alone. don't be a bully.
aaaaaaaand fedded!
From questioning for Harassment to perma fed
The irony of the fed being for harassment.