Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

pls donate

Started by shoor150 [2819022] on in Trading Post.

12 replies · 213 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

DeMe123 [2771572]
I should start setting timers for when people lose their new player immunity, although I'd probably have to set a bunch :P
TornFalcon [2042205]
You have a mansion with a spouse that looks like they restarted or actually read a guide. Ask them.
Or move back into your trailer and I’ll consider donating.