I actually stayed up a bit longer then I normally do because I noticed the fire starters numbers were low and I wanted to watch them get eliminated. Also I only just learned how elim works last night, I thought the tickets were just points and the lives get taken out whenever like 20 people get attacked.
Yes bro I cared about our relationship so much that def has to be the reason. Ltjello being a salty bitch you said it was to save tickets but we didn't even have any really. You are either an idiot or were sucking stretch's dick. I'd put my money on the sucking. Me and lion were sent a screenshot after flipping saying we were not going to be in the top 5. I warned lion before hand that the other side would go after us because we were top3-4 team. [image: media.discordapp.net]Ltjelloman practicing dick sucking for Stretch. Our plan of allying with Wolf pack and thunder for top 3 then double teaming wolf pack with thunder would of been fine. P.S. I had messaged two people in advanced I'd be on vacation 14th & 15th also we were in a 7vs5 alliance us being 7 with the Monarch alliance
It was a great plan, and it let you guys nab 8th place instead of risking getting 9th place. Don’t think any other leader would have been able to do what you did for your team.
bro I hit you while you were offline to stop you from bleeding more tickets after you dissappeared and didnt do anything to recover from your mistake.
I like how you just keep throwing out this bullshit excuse that I had any reason to give stretch this win I literally told you to man up and tell your friends to go for stretch 2nd. You're just such a bitch boy and bent over so hard to get run train on that you just decided to flip back and forth between the alliances, throw our team under the bus so you wouldn't lose access to your favorite protein filled dong.
Nice job receiving a screenshot that you weren't in the top 5 this was all you had to show and Id have understood the flip but your inability to think, reason, or speak. You kicked me from leadership instead of talking it out on how we could have recovered from this, and that's because you have no ablity to think for yourself we could have still flipped weakened the top 2 teams once they were 0'd flip back and helped them recover but at a weaker state but you're such a f**king mong this is all you can do is preach some false news.
shows how little you cared about your team idc about what you did to me, just cant believe you didnt care about a single person on this team to actually put in the effort.
what did you do other than guarantee your teams doom because of someone else's opinion?
LT at least had plans in place to win, yours were doomed for failure and you simply didn't care and openly created anarchy to ensure you'd sail the ship into an iceberg.
I kicked him because he's a known snake. Pretty sure he was removed from NS Council because he was jealous euphoria was more successful so he was toxic af to him don't believe me ask euphoria. He was also part of the ns group who were bashing women who he was friends with because he was to pussy to go against peer pressure.