19 replies · 243 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Most-liked replies
Prevalence[2825160]
· 12 likes · I'd like to be the first to extend my condolences on you having to live in Ohio.
JustJacob[2735148]
· 2 likes · South West ohio. Near Cincinnati, so right in the middle of it I suppose, but not redneck Ohio that's for sure.. Also apparently posted this in the wrong category. Woops.
I've got a good home faction wise, but as with most they're mainly European based. Looking for some more potential friends to turn into IRL friends that also play torn in the US and maybe Ohio/ky/in specifically.
Just looking for more people to enjoy this game with is all.