Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn ohioans

Started by JustJacob [2735148] on in General Non-related.

19 replies · 243 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

JustJacob [2735148]
Any other torn Ohio natives out there?

I've got a good home faction wise, but as with most they're mainly European based. Looking for some more potential friends to turn into IRL friends that also play torn in the US and maybe Ohio/ky/in specifically.

Just looking for more people to enjoy this game with is all.
JustJacob [2735148]
Haha I don't actually mind it much, grew up here (as most do I feel) and I live near a big enough city to keep me entertained.
JustJacob [2735148]
South West ohio. Near Cincinnati, so right in the middle of it I suppose, but not redneck Ohio that's for sure..

Also apparently posted this in the wrong category. Woops.
SUDZ [2191868]
I've only been to the Dayton airport which is weird because my destination was Miami and I flew out from NY.
CamCam187 [2867752]
Although I no longer live there I'm from Cincinnati, born and raised.... also lived quite a few places in northern Kentucky too
_T_ [1009930]
Be happy you didn't leave the airport. There's nothing here but factories dive bars & overdoses.