Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

little psa

Started by tuberosum [2643296] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 640 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
28
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
tuberosum [2643296]
If you receive that kind of message, it is obviously a scam.
So just report, copy/paste the discussion and forget about it.

Scammer was fed a few min after being reported too, so i'd like to applaud the teams reactivity ;)

Jokes aside, some people use the same password for several website/apps (which is really bad, don't do it), so it's good that the team take it seriously, but please NEVER share your passwords.

[image: i.ibb.co]
Shooby [2510470]
No shit. People who fall for this nonsense deserve it. Firm believer in natural selection. Even if its just with gullible internet idiots.
Voxtrox [2529046]
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING OUT FOR US TUBEROSUM.

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF I GOT SCAMMED. WE NEED MORE KIND HEARTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN TORN <3
Dovahkiin [2294968]
He told me he was a Nigerian prince and was gonna make me rich! I gave him all of my banking info and now I'm just waiting for the money to roll in!