Mugggore
Started by marcia [2729891] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
why post this? all you are doing is putting a big X on your back saying add me to your watch list so I can mug you!
You think that's a big X? Look at bottom post on page 2.
If only i had a $ for every time i've been mugged :D
If only I had a $ for every $ I've been mugged for. Oh wait, I did, look how well I took care of that money. Guess it's better off in others hands.
I'm actually scared to produce a list like that lol
Thing is that even if people mugg me for 3 months straigh there wont be any issue as i locked the money in the bank so ill just xanx & points my way in the gym
So what you're saying is you don't protect up to 3 months worth of income? Hmmm...
I usually just buy points or xanx as their price is basically fixed