Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugggore

Started by marcia [2729891] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 1.36k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

GIFTS [2612583]
why post this? all you are doing is putting a big X on your back saying add me to your watch list so I can mug you!
Beerstein [1322136]
If only I had a $ for every $ I've been mugged for. Oh wait, I did, look how well I took care of that money. Guess it's better off in others hands.
marcia [2729891]
Thing is that even if people mugg me for 3 months straigh there wont be any issue as i locked the money in the bank so ill just xanx & points my way in the gym