I have only done 1/2 a dozen wars or so, but something is not right with the payout system.
From our last war, in which we had a stat disadvantage over their big players, we are a Silver III vs Gold and we fought hard and made them earn the win. The fight and ongoing war were all fine but the way payouts are worked out is what I am questioning.
The payout was as follows,
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Nothing corny pls [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]defeated [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Mortal Warlords[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]in a ranked war.[/background][/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
But how is an 8-to-1 cache payout fair in this case?
That does not give anyone the will to fight a war out, instead, it would make factions just not try at all. I think the payouts should be based on effort put into the fight, like the amount of attack made being a big part of it., not just who wins.
What are people's thoughts on this subject?
[/background]
From our last war, in which we had a stat disadvantage over their big players, we are a Silver III vs Gold and we fought hard and made them earn the win. The fight and ongoing war were all fine but the way payouts are worked out is what I am questioning.
The payout was as follows,
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Nothing corny pls [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]defeated [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Mortal Warlords[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]in a ranked war.[/background][/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
- Nothing corny pls ranked up from Gold to Gold I and received 4,563 bonus respect, 1,506 points, 2x Medium Arms Cache, 2x Melee Cache, 4x Small Arms Cache
- Mortal Warlords remained at Silver III and received 1,124 bonus respect, 371 points, 1x Medium Arms Cache
But how is an 8-to-1 cache payout fair in this case?
That does not give anyone the will to fight a war out, instead, it would make factions just not try at all. I think the payouts should be based on effort put into the fight, like the amount of attack made being a big part of it., not just who wins.
What are people's thoughts on this subject?
[/background]
Mentions: MORTAL WARLORDS [44547] · UNiTed Flying Doctors [41164]