I've had a quick search to see if there is anything on here already, but couldn't see anything. If I've missed it sorry :).
Bit of a selfish one as it benefits me, but there will be lots of players who it would help as well.
My suggestion is to have different coloured backgrounds that can be picked. I know we have dark mode but others as well. For example my dyslexia is helped when I'm writing/reading on blue paper.
There are programs that you can get that put an overlay over your whole screen, however for many this doesn't help massively as it makes everything have a tint of blue (for example) rather than blue background with black text still (if that makes sense).
Bit of a selfish one as it benefits me, but there will be lots of players who it would help as well.
My suggestion is to have different coloured backgrounds that can be picked. I know we have dark mode but others as well. For example my dyslexia is helped when I'm writing/reading on blue paper.
There are programs that you can get that put an overlay over your whole screen, however for many this doesn't help massively as it makes everything have a tint of blue (for example) rather than blue background with black text still (if that makes sense).